- Shafter Aquatic Center Rental Fees PER HOUR BLOCK
- There is a $20.00 per hour added for an “OUT OF DISTRICT” fee
- 1-50 $125.00 $200.00 Deposit Required
- 51-100 $150.00 $200.00 Deposit Required
- 101-150 $175.00 $200.00 Deposit Required
- 151-200 $200.00 $200.00 Deposit Required
- 200 PLUS $225.00 $200.00 Deposit Required
- All rentals are in 2-hour blocks (minimum)
- The pool is available for rental on the following days
- Friday 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 7:00 p.m. out by 9:00p.m.
- Reasons for forfeiture of deposit OR loss of reservation:
- Trash is not picked up
- Over the limit of patrons listed in contract
- All equipment used by renter is not put away or removed before leaving.
- Users do not leave promptly after their rental period has ended
- You made a cancellation less than 14 days prior to reserved date.
- There was a failure to pay all fees 14 days prior to reservation date.
- General rules:
- Bathing suits MUST be worn in the pool. No shorts, cut-offs, or cotton-related clothing allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All other facility rules are enforced during pool parties. Contact the pool manager for a list of these rules.
THE POOL IS ON SCHOOL PREMISES.
NO ALCOHOL, SMOKING, GRILLING, OR GLASS ITEMS ALLOWED ON PREMISES (INCLUDING THE PARKING LOT)
ALL FACILITIES ARE NON SMOKING, INCLUDING RESTROOMS
Rental Periods & Fees:
The RENTER shall have use of the facility on __________________, 20 _____.
for a fee of $50.00/$60.00(with chairs) per hour (2 hours minimum, 6 hours maximum) plus a deposit of $200.00 is required.
Checks must be made payable to Shafter Recreation & Park District (SRPD)
All patrons are required to vacate the facility at end of the rental period.